QROPS Malta is searched on Google approximately 950 times per month according to Google.
If you are considering a UK pension transfer, Malta is a favourable jurisdiction amongst expats living in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Here are some of the benefits of a QROPS Malta and why Callaghan Financial Services is a global leader in QROPS transfers.
- QROPS Malta offers Flexible Access Drawdown. So you can access your fund when and how you please.
- No U.K charges of 25% as Malta is in the EEA, providing you live in the EEA.
- Nominate beneficiaries to your fund.
- Regulated investment products with a QROPS Malta. All our investments are risk assessed.
- 24/7 secure online access to view your account.
- U.K qualified specialists to the highest standard.
- Callaghan Financial Services only work with QROPS providers that are recognised on the HMRC website. See the list on our website via the following link https://gcqrops.com/rops-list/
- Take a 30% Pensions Commencement Lump Sum (PCLS) with the balance to provide you with an income for life.
- Receive quarterly investment reports and valuation summaries.
- Access your U.K pension with tax efficiency.
- Callaghan Financial Services can assist the majority of expats living in the EEA.