Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme La Zenia
Are you a British ex-pat living in Spain? Maybe, you’re considering a QROPS La Zenia. Please read on to find the many reasons why a QROPS could be a home for your UK Pensions.
Benefits of a QROPS (Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme):
- 100% Full Access to your UK Pension with Tax Efficiency
- All QROPS providers are listed on HMRC official website
- Receive a cash lump sum and an income for life
- 24 / 7 Online Access to view your account. Upon completion of your transfer to a QROPS, you will be provided with your own login username and password. You will then have access to view your portfolio. No longer will you have to call your UK provider and request a valuation (Most UK Providers issue your first valuation free of charge. However, if you decide to request a further valuation within the same year you can be expected to pay a “re-calculation” fee.
- Consolidate Into One – Do you have more than one UK Pension? With a QROPS you can combine the total values of your UK Pensions into one portfolio.
- Chosen Beneficiaries – Upon transfer into a QROPS you will be provided with a “Benefit Election Form” which will enable you to nominate a beneficiary/beneficiaries. In the event of your death, your nominated beneficiaries will be allocated the % selected of your portfolio.
QROPS La Zenia
If you’re looking for specialist advice with your UK Pension then you’ve landed on the right page. We have been helping Ex-Pats with all their financial requirements in Spain since 2006. Specialising in UK Pension Transfers, Investments, FX Exchange & Real Estate. You can read our public recommendations on our Facebook Page (Click / Tap the little Facebook social icon located in the top right of this page), view our testimonials page which showcases our celebrity recommendations such as Eric Roberts (Hollywood Film Actor) & MBE Jimmy White (Professional Snooker Player).
Don't worry we cover the whole of Spain
You can read some of our other popular QROPS articles below. Don’t worry if your place isn’t on the list. We cover the whole of Spain.